Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bye Bye Monkey

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Taiwan to board the Semester at Sea boat at Keelung, Taiwan.

Regarding my itinerary, not too sure since I will be on the boat mostly. Am thinking of joining the following classes:

SEMS 106: Environmental Ethics and Human Rights
SEMS 101: Global Studies (mandatory)
SEMS 160: Special Topics: Biogeoscience
SEMS (# to be determined): Environmental Geology

Sounds interesting.

For my itinerary in Taiwan:

5 July: Arrive in Taiwan
6 July: Day trip to Taroko Gorge
7 July: Yangmingshan Park

Itinerary in Singapore:

Boat docking on 12 July, rushing to school for honors briefing at 10am then will be back to boat, bring people to Ubin on 13 and then perhaps I will be off to E's home for dinner.

I heard there will be wireless access onboard the ship so I hope to be checking my email and blogging the many things I simply havent had the time to blog about recently.

See you in a week!

No comments: