Monday, October 16, 2006

NEA website down?

The haze seems to be worsening and from the NUS canteen I can hardly see the port from the Arts Canteen.

This morning, shocked from the hazy skies, I turned on the tv but did not see any PSI indications but upon checking the NEA website, I see that it was only in the 80s.

Right now, checking the NEA website, I find it inaccessible!



Is the NEA website down from too many people trying to access the website? Classmates have confided that they check the PSI almost hourly just as I do.

Finally, I found the latest update of PSI on the Channelnewsasia website.



I wonder where and how they get their data.

Is it time to get face masks yet?

---
Update
The website appears to be working now.
Must be overloaded the poor thing.

---
2nd update
It appears to be on and off which proves that the website must have been overloaded at points perhaps. I wonder if there's any correlation with the height of the haze with the height of traffic to the website.

No comments: