Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Traveling Menagerie

In a blatant attempt to enter into the NUSSU travelblog competition, monkey started a new blog to archive her journeys.

Welcome to
The Traveling Menagerie
http://travegerie.blogspot.com/


Looking out a window in Pulau Nias, Indonesia

Currently filled with a compilation of old posts but will be adding new ones soon, complete with photos and updates. I realized I haven't blogged about my travels despite full intentions of doing so at the time. Guess the memories dull as I get swept away with a new project the minute I return.

Enjoy!

PS: Notice that I have moved to Blogger beta and it is causing me quite a bit of technical difficulties. For example, all my chinese posts have been messed up to high heavens. Pardon the transition since blogger beta is currently not supporting other languages. *sigh*

No comments: