Sunday, April 22, 2007

Flickr's Photo Collections

My photos on Flickr are now organized according various themes called "collections" which enable easier browsing through my numerous photos and sets.



The themes are:

Singapore Shores - covering all my trips with beachfleas and others to various shores on the mainland and on our offshore islands
Singapore Greens - all other nature areas and green events, mangrove, coastal, terrestrial or even urban
Singaporensis - all things Singapore from election to PUB exhibitions and even food forays
Singapore Heartlands - covering the heartlands and the heart with friends and family
RMBR Toddycats - all T-cats events and some other treehuggery activities
Thai Travels - documenting all my trips to Thailand
Asian Travels - the many asian countries in East Asia and Southeast Asia that I've visited in the last 3 years
Americas Travels - some photos from my short stay on student exchange in USA

There will be more to come I am sure with European Travels for one. I am still in the process of uploading photos. I may be starting a new set on colonial buildings to separate that out from heritage activities.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice bunch of photographs you got there. Like you, I am also a nature and heritage lover though probably in slightly different circumstances.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Was googling for my long-lost friend, your second sis, and found your blog!

Can get her to contact me at huilian.k@gmail.com?

Thanks a million!!!!!