Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ubin Wayang after dark



Lots of after dark photos of Pulau Ubin recently. For somebody who has never been to Pulau Ubin after 6pm, this is definitely a first for me. I do feel quite bad for dragging my parents to drive 100 of kilometers on a Monday evening (27 Aug 2007) just so we could go to Ubin to see a stage performing to empty audience. It was very sad to see such a lonely sight. But remember never to take the empty seats for granted as some may have been left there for the "good brothers"!

The good news was that we apparently went on the wrong day and the crowd promised for the next day was supposed to be bigger thanks to the auction. But I wouldn't know since nobody I know was free the next day.

More photos on my flickr set and more stories to follow on Ubin Stories.

No comments: